Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Testimonial JAN 25, 2011 RimGuard Xtreme - Alloy Rim Wheel Mobile Repair - Testimonial

1.25.11

I am definitely a “car guy” and I have to admit I was skeptical about the “process”.  Aaron has been extremely responsive, friendly and professional before his work was done today.  My wife accidentally scraped my daughter’s brand new car on a curb and I thought I was headed to buy a brand new rim.  These rims are limited edition and had a lot of detail and finish.  I just picked it up and I can honestly say I cannot see where it was repaired…..and I am pretty picky about cars.  I can’t say enough good things about this incredibly useful service which saves a lot of money in the long run!  I am EXTREMELY pleased and highly recommend.

Stu C
Fort Mill, SC






Rim & Wheel Repair for Curb Damage: Scratch, Gouge, Gouged, Scraped, Scuff, Scuffed Rim
Straightening: Bent, Dented, Dent, Crooked, Warped, Corrosion: Discoloration, Peel, Custom Painting Polishing, Alloy, Aluminum
Including: OE Wheel Replacement, O.E., OEM, Hollander, Center Caps, Hub Caps, Wheel Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment