Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Another Satisfied Customer....


Today (12/21/11) I called frantically to Rim Guard explaining that I had scrapped my front alloy rims and was hoping to get them fixed before my husband had a chance to see that this had happened.  I spoke with Wade who kindly calmed me down and told me that he would be able to help me out before my husband got home from work. Sure enough, I received a call from Adam who told me he would be at my house in 18 minutes. Within a couple of hours my rims looked like new! Adam was awesome and I couldn't thank him enough for not only getting this all done in a timely manner (before my husband got home) but he was professional and the finished product looked like new rims...which by the way when I priced them were $785.00 each. Rim Guard was extremely reasonable. Thank you Wade and Adam from the wrath I may have heard from my husband should he had seen the rims pre Rim Guard! 
Name: Anna H.  
Where you're from: Charlotte, NC 28277 





No comments:

Post a Comment